Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which well-known author of fantasy fiction also created a book called The Father Christmas Letters?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Which well-known author of fantasy fiction also created a book called The Father Christmas Letters? Empty
PostSubject: Which well-known author of fantasy fiction also created a book called The Father Christmas Letters?   Which well-known author of fantasy fiction also created a book called The Father Christmas Letters? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Which well-known author of fantasy fiction also created a book called The Father Christmas Letters?
J.R.R. Tolkien

The Father Christmas Letters consists of letters written to the Tolkien children by Father Christmas. It was published in 1976. The illustrated letters describe adventures and events at the North Pole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com

Page 1 of 1