Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An old man was looking at a photograph of a young man. Somebody asked him who it was. The man's answer was the following: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son." Who was in the photograph?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

An old man was looking at a photograph of a young man. Somebody asked him who it was. The man's answer was the following: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son." Who was in the photograph? Empty
PostSubject: An old man was looking at a photograph of a young man. Somebody asked him who it was. The man's answer was the following: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son." Who was in the photograph?   An old man was looking at a photograph of a young man. Somebody asked him who it was. The man's answer was the following: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son." Who was in the photograph? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 pm

An old man was looking at a photograph of a young man. Somebody asked him who it was. The man's answer was the following: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son." Who was in the photograph?

His Son

The father of the young man on the photograph is the old man himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com

Page 1 of 1