Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Email sent to all members on Oct. 15 :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Email sent to all members on Oct. 15 :) Empty
PostSubject: Email sent to all members on Oct. 15 :)   Email sent to all members on Oct. 15 :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 pm

I will be crediting everyone who signed in and completed offers on Oct. 13-14 today the $1 Bonus! Congrats to everyone who was able to get this bonus!

The current bonus is as follows:
Oct 15 - Oct 19
Earn $1 BONUS for each referral who completes on approved offer.

I am also working on a new section called FREE samples. I personally love these and am going to put all the free samples I find online in this section for everyone to enjoy! And I would love some feedback for this as well. I will send out an email when it is ready to launch for the site.

Be sure to sign in and complete those offers and reach the payout this month, as Christmas is coming and I bet this payout will be nice to help with that present buying Wink There are TONS of email submits, member signups, simple signups, free items and so much more. Be sure to sign in and check it out!

Thanks again to all members for being great Smile And if you need anything, just shoot me an email or trouble ticket... that is what I am here for!

Thanks again!
Christy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com

Email sent to all members on Oct. 15 :)
Page 1 of 1