Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about this site?

Go down 
+8
zxcvbn
destny72
aarongriffincody
Testment
lowery1101
blight
theramohn
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What do you think about this site? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:06 am

Hi there,

I am here to make Big Beach Bucks a great experience for all members. So if there is something that I can do to make your time here better, please let me know. I hope you are having a good time and will be able to for years to come!

Thanks
Christy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 am

I love PTC I dont know if you have that on your site or not as I am not that active due to being active somewhere else at the moment but PTC keeps me coming back and doing an offer or two all the time!!! So anyways thats just my 2 cents!!!
Back to top Go down
blight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 am

Actually PTC is a pretty good thing to have. But yes this site is awsome!
Back to top Go down
lowery1101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 pm

I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 am

I am currently looking for more ptc (paid to click) ads, but i have not found many so far that offers enough for the members. But, I am working on lots of email submits, which are also quick to get credits. Just be sure to keep track of which offers you have completed and use different email addresses to ensure more credits as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Testment

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:32 am

I like the site so far. The offers are organized into groups
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 am

For me anywhere from 0.005 and higher is good to me for PTC! Just thought Id let you know! Alot of sites even do them for less than that!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Smile thanks for the info! I am going to be having a PTC advertising promo shortly, but I will announce it first:) Just working out the kinks!
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:50 am

COOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aarongriffincody

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 am

I would love to see more ptcs with some ptc contests.
Back to top Go down
destny72

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am

I'm really enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
zxcvbn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:36 am

i think this site is good to earn money.
Back to top Go down
http://onlinemoney33.blogspot.com
elizabeth1983

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:33 am

The thing I like about this site that is different is the trivia I think that is cool, plus I am learning something new from it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm

thanks everyone! I do hope you enjoy it! I work very hard to get it working correctly:) But I enjoy doing it, so that is great for me too!
Back to top Go down
channiechan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 am

i like this site. the theme of it reminds me of here where i live. i love going to the beach too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Smile great minds think alike! Beaches are the best! Kids! sand! swimming! bonfires! the best memories!
Back to top Go down
channiechan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

lol. so true. my oldest son is scared of the water though. he screams to get out. lol.
Back to top Go down
Iewuutiaa

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

What do you think about this site? Icon_smile The site is great, the atmosphere is great, the admin seams friendly so as the members. Not to mention the wonderful beach which reminds me of the summer. I'm really starting to like this site What do you think about this site? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
KAINSMONEY

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Great admin and beach theme , a must use if you are a regular gpt user .
Back to top Go down
http://kainsmoney.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this site?   What do you think about this site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this site?
Page 1 of 1