Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favicon - what do think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

favicon - what do think? Empty
PostSubject: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:51 am

Hi there, I added a favicon, the photo next to the webpage address... what do you think? This will show up for the website. I could not get the one I wanted, So I picked a nice umbrella as that can make you think of the beach. Let me know if you have any other suggestions:)

Christy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 am

What is a Favicon?
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 am

Never mind I figured it out! LOL Its cool! What one were you looking for?
Back to top Go down
ohreallymoney

ohreallymoney

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 am

Hi! I saw the favicon, it is very nice! It gives your site sort of a style right by it's name. I think it is perfect for your site. I give it 2 thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
blight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:39 am

Its Awsome!! I didnt know what those were called I called them Picture by the links lol
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:28 am

I didnt know you could set them! I just thought some sites automatically got them and some didnt LOL Dont know why just thought that way HAHA
Back to top Go down
Testment

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:33 am

I like it, I never knew what it was called either
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:29 am

I actually did not either, but I think they are great for when you have a list of sites under favorites, then you can just find the favicon you want a little faster.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 am

I never thought of that! That makes awesome sense LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favicon - what do think?   favicon - what do think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favicon - what do think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Beach Bucks :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: