Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Links...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone that you can earn money for finding BROKEN LINKS! You can earn 1 cent for each broken link you report:)

Just a reminder!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
daijean11

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 pm

admin, here are the broken links in 'FREE stuff & Free Trials'..please check it first if it's really broken:

1.) Google Money Tree - Lead is generated when user takes the free trial offer. Shipping and handling fee is $3.88.

2.) The Overnight Genius - Get Your Free Computer Learning Software Trial! For a low shipping and processing fee of $6.83 , you receive a FREE learning CD from Overnight Genius™, yours to keep with no obligation; a SECOND FREE learning CD from Overnight Genius, yours to keep with no obligation and; a FREE TRIAL learning CD from Overnight Genius, yours to review for FREE for 10 days from date of order! Payout when user
fills out 2 page application form with valid CC (13)

3.) Home Savings Mall = Lead is generated when user takes the free trial offer. Processing fee is $1

4.) BOMC2 Free Trial - Book Of The Month Club Two (13)

5.) Grant Every Day! - Claim your FREE Grant money today FREE CASH to help you get started From Starting a small business to finishing school, Free grant money can help. Get your free software NOW! Get FREE money (13)

6.) Teavalize - Pays on trial. (13)

7.) Cosmetique - Get the exclusive $117 DIANDRA 7-piece Cosmetic Collection for only
$1 - just for trying Cosmetique today! Sign up now and you’ll also receive a FREE designer shoulder bag and a FREE surprise gift!

8.) 12-In-One [INCENT] - 12 In One Multi Vitamin. (13)

9.) Progressive Book Club $1 Trial - Join Progressive Book Club now and get any three
books for $1 each. Payout with purchase of 3 books (13)

10.) eSuccess2U - Lead is generated when the user takes the free trial offer. (Cool

11.) Acai Berry 1500 [INCENT] - Eliminate harmful waste, toxins and buildup. Reduce constipation, gas, bloating and fatigue .Boost metabolism and increase energy levels! Requirements: Converts on $4.95 S&H charge (13)

12.) Pure Colon 1000 = Lead is generated when the user takes the free trial offer.

13.) Credit Report America - Lead is generated when the user takes the free trial offer.

14.) Easy Grant Source - Lead is generated when user submits credit card for the free trial offer.

15.) Fling.com Free Trial - Pays on 7 day trial. Cost to user is $9.95. Cancellation within the first 24hrs are scrubbed Fling.com is the fastest growing adult sex personals, with thousands of hot new members every day! Use our real time video chat to check each other out and play before you meet. Verify your photos to show youre real and make your profile discreet to keep things private. (13)

16.) The OnRamp - Get a FREE Auction Wealth Program when you join today# Work
part-time or full-time from your home# Make huge profits with our proven, step-by-step system# Sell products without investing your own money (13)

17.) Smart Diets $1 Trial - SmartDiets.com - the Smart way to lose Weight Fast! Get started with our Free Diet Profile and get the perfect diet plan built just for you! (13)

18.) SOU: iPhone or Instinct

19.) ConsumerRewards: Visa GC

20.) Bad Girls Blogs! - Get 3 Hot Celebrity Books for only £2.99# Join now and save over £39 on this 3-book set# FREE postage on single orders over £25 made online# All books are sent to you on 10-days’ Home Trial

21.) Fast Internet Loan - Get up to $1500 in as little as one hour! Payout after signup

22.) RetailSurveyCenter: Gap

23.) Generosity: Revlon Sugar

24.) Brand Reward Group: ToysRUs

25.) Predicto (PIN)

26.) Freeflys.com

27.) Your Score for Free - Get your Credit Score for FREE! Control you Credit, Protect your Future! Stop Worrying about what's in your Credit Report. Monitor and Protect your Credit History Now. Sign up. (4)

28.) Hot Music Downloads - Get access to 1000s of free music downloads. Lead is generated once user downloads the software. USA only; 18+ (10)

29.) Grower Flowers - Orders flowers and get a free vase and greeting card. Conversion takes place on the sale, no minimum size order. USA only; valid CC required (10)

Some are redirecting to other websites, some are expired or invalid code(or something like that)..

________________________________________________________________________________

Broken Links... 014241594
Back to top Go down
tricia12557

tricia12557

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:30 am

Thanks, I'll report any I find.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CashCrazy1957.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks for the list! I am going over all offers on teh site, but I will give you the credit for your finds. In the future, all you have to hit is report and it reports that the link does not work:)

I have a new system to make sure that there are no dead links... but then again, it is nice for members to make money that way as well:)

thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
daijean11

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 am

oh sorry, i didn't know..do i have to report those first to get credit or you'll give me credit for the list?..

Broken Links... 014241724
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 am

I go on and give credit manually for this. You just hit report and I take care of the rest. I usually do not email each time, but if you check your account balance, it will say admin adjustment, and that is what it is for:) I hope that helps.
Let me know!

I did credit you for all your help above as well!
Back to top Go down
tricia12557

tricia12557

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:59 am

Where do we go to see the admin adjustment? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CashCrazy1957.blogspot.com
daijean11

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:29 pm

thanks admin! albino

Broken Links... 014241742
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:46 am

You can see the admin adjustment under your account balance Smile Let me know if you need help finding that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Links... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Links...   Broken Links... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Links...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Beach Bucks :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: