Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

admin please help me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daijean11

admin please help me... Empty
PostSubject: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:29 am

hello admin..this is not about bigbeachbucks..i just need your help about creating a website..

..'cause i made a website(a free one, 'cause i'm not sure if will work well..)...i made it on my own, i just used the drag and drop feature of the host..but even though i didn't have to program, it's still hard to build the website(the way i want) all by my self..

..so what did you do to build this website?..did you hire a programmer?..or did you just buy a script?..
Back to top Go down
daijean11

PostSubject: Re: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 am

admin, please answer..i'm not going to make a ptc/pts site...it's very very different from this site..i just need advice/suggestions..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:38 am

Hi there,

for this site I bought a script and had someone design the site the way that I wanted, as I find programming really difficult. I tried to do it myself, but I could not get it working correctly.

What exact point are you at? I may be able to help you more if I know exactly where are you and what you are needing help with.
thanks
christy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
daijean11

PostSubject: Re: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 am

i'm currently living here in the philippines..i want to create a media streaming site with members profile, forums, etc..

is the one that designed your site someone you know?..where did you buy scripts..

thanks..
Back to top Go down
liki1

PostSubject: Re: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:03 am

Hello.... I m shibanee . I have no idea about bigbeachbucks .I just need your help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:26 am

Did you read the tutorial?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin please help me...   admin please help me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin please help me...
Page 1 of 1