Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alternatives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daijean11

alternatives Empty
PostSubject: alternatives   alternatives Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 am

it's a bit hard to earn in bbb especially if the member is not residing in USA, like me..are there other ways to earn money on bbb?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: alternatives   alternatives Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 am

There are international offers and Daily Trivia and surveys, referrals, contests, ... Have you tried any of the international offers? With more interest, I can add more, no one has completed any yet... Is there any special offers you are wanting>
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
daijean11

alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: alternatives   alternatives Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 pm

i now found intl offers and tried it but i'm still waiting for it to be approved..

i tried daily trivias but i didn't know how to join and didn't know what to put on "paste e-mail" box..

i also tried the surveys but it says that it's not available in my area..

i'm not so good in referrals..

on the contest "10% for every offer completed", i haven't received the 10% for the offer "10 posts here in forum"

uhmm..i just want to know..how do you put the offers..i mean, do you contact the admin of the site that you are going to advertise his/her site?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: alternatives   alternatives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 am

HI there,

In the email box you put the answer for the trivia question. Then you hit submit and if it is correct, you will get credit for it. I hope that makes sense to you:)

And at the end of the contest, all members will be credited for the 10% Smile So give it another day and you will be credited what you earned:)

And if you have an offer/banner you wanted to put up, you can contact me or buy advertising onthe site under buy PTS/ PTC ads. I can help you further on this if you let me know what you have to put up:)

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
Sponsored content

alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: alternatives   alternatives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alternatives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Beach Bucks :: FAQs :: FAQs-
Jump to: