Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:55 am

Happy Holidays!

I hope that everyone had a GREAT holiday! I know that my family had a wonderful time. I was not able to get online yesterday as my mother got very, very sick. She has a great deal of medical problems, and I ended up having to help my mom and dad and get run around to find an open pharmacy to get a phoned in scipt filled. No worries though. She is a little better today, and we are glad that she did not end up in the ER. We are going to try to have a family Christmas in a few days. But that is why I was just unable to get online yesterday. I do hope all members understand and I doubled the daily trivia bonus as a thank you!

So I do hope all had a wonderful holiday...despite the worry, we had a great one with my kids. They make it all worth it for me.

Thanks again everyone,
Christy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
DDismyname

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:07 pm

I hope she feels better.

Happy holidays to you too!

I can not wait to start earning money here. It looks like a lot of fun!

DD
Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays!
Page 1 of 1