Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions...Questions...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassy

Questions...Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:09 am

Hello-

I haven't been active in the GPT world for almost a year. Can you tell me the following?

What email address (s) are good to use? Can I use diff. ones on diff. offers? If I am doing say several diff. email submits, do i need to use a diff. email addresss with each one?

Is there a daily limit to MID's, email, etc. types of offers?

Is it the same ol thing, where you complete the offer and wait a few minutes and close out?

Any other helpful info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:35 am

Any email address is fine as long as iit yours and not disposable! Yes you should use differrent email addys on ALL offers!

Not sure on the MIDS and such........

Yes II would leave it open a few minutes to give it time to track..

Hope that helps some!
Back to top Go down
Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 pm

So each email offer I should use a diff. email address...like this for example:

flowerpot@gmail.com
f.lowerpot@gmail.com
flo.werport@gmail.com

Also on this site, how long are offers taking to credit? I know it can vary. And can you only cash out once a month? I didn't find this answer on the site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:00 pm

HI there,

You can cash out and it is net 30 after the last day:) I pay sooner every month so far.

I have heard that you can not do the period thing in the gmail for all offers... Maybe you can have a few different email addresses such as flowerpots@gmail.com and flowerpotter@gmail.com for example. that way they are easy to remember. I am waiting on hearing if this is true, but in case you can do the above.

And I would leave it open for a few minutes, then close, run CCleaner and do another.

I am sure you will have great luck. Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks...do i run the ccleaner after every offer or just every few offers?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:58 am

after every offer is recommended:)
Back to top Go down
jennteel

jennteel

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 pm

I don't suggest using dots in your email addys anymore. Might wanna check out some current threads at gptboycott.com Affiliates are marking ppl as cheaters if they use the dots....along with other silly recent rules they have come up with too.
Back to top Go down
http://ruready4money.info
packofgum08

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:28 am

yea I don't recommend using the dots either. some sites check for that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Yes I have heard that the dots are not working either, so I would just get similar emails such as these...

bigbeachbucks@yahoo.com
bigbeachbuck@yahoo.com
bigbeachbucks1@yahoo.com

etc;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions...Questions...   Questions...Questions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions...Questions...
Page 1 of 1