Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member offers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohreallymoney

ohreallymoney

Member offers Empty
PostSubject: Member offers   Member offers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:12 am

Hi! I am just wondering about the squishy cash and other member offers. For them, do you have to be a new member? Or is it for existing members too?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
blight
Admin

Member offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member offers   Member offers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:41 am

Im not sure i am a squishy cash member but, I dont use them this site is better!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Member offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member offers   Member offers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 am

HI there, since you are already signed up with them, I do not think that you can do them. If you signup with a different email address, the system catches you automatically and you will be flagged as more than one email address from the same IP. I do really think that these are for only NEW members. I hope that helps. I know it is not the best answer, but I do not want any members getting flagged.

Thanks and let me know if you have any more questions.
Christy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
theramohn

Member offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member offers   Member offers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:40 am

I believe the member sites are for the people that post them to get referrals so that if you sign up it has to be under that person to get credit. So if you are already a member of a site you cant do that offer. Just like with other offers! Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
blight
Admin

Member offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member offers   Member offers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Lol, Im sorry i misunderstood what you had said lol. Yes you do have to be a new member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member offers   Member offers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member offers
Page 1 of 1