Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Empty
PostSubject: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:02 pm

* I have added a Tutorial page to help everyone with getting completed offers approved. You can view the tutorial here:

[url=http://www.bigbeachbucks.com/Tutorial]
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com/Tutorial

I hope this helps! Let me know. If you have any other advice, let me know, as I will gladly add it to this new page!

* I have added a link in the top excel menu for PTC ads!

* I have added an International Offer section so anyone not in the United States has plenty of offers to complete!

* I have updated the current Contest Statistics and you can view that on the site as well!

* Remember to keep up the great work and complete offers and refer members:)

Christy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:57 am

Woohooo PTC AWESOME!!!!! Very Happy:D Cool on the tutorial page!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:38 am

Thank you!!!

you are a great member of this forum and the site!
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:31 am

NO Thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
blight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 am

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! This is Great!!!!
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:36 am

Christy,
Did you get my email with the other tutorial suggestions about how to set up IE and firefox and what not? I thought it could be a lot of help!

Thera
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:21 am

Yes I did and I appreciate it SO very much. I actually have been working on it tonight, but you beat me, as I did not send my thank you yet Smile

How are you doing on the site by the way?
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am

Oh youre welcome. Ive been sick lately and had to see where Ike was gonna go as I live in north Texas so I havent been active at all anywhere! I have actually reached cash out on two other sites so will prolly come here next to reach cash out!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 pm

I hope all is okay for everyone! And I do hope that you feel better. What other sites are you working on? And I hope you do well and far pass the cashout to make tons of Big Beach Bucks Smile
Back to top Go down
theramohn

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Every thing is good here! I mostly work on firehouseoffers. I was working on Bank Roll Bucks but most of my offers get denied there even though I follow all of the things I sent you!!!! So I dont work there anymore. Im almost better and will prolly start workin more tomorrow!!

Im going to try to get WAAAY past cashout!!

Thera
Back to top Go down
blight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Great Job Christy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!   New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New - Tutorial Page, PTC page, International offers & more!
Page 1 of 1