Big Beach Bucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Beach Bucks

A great forum to discuss www.BigBeachBucks.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Email Submits.

Go down 
+2
theramohn
Brandon08-09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon08-09

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:45 am

I've been wanting to ask this question for quite
a while now.. How do you fully complete email submit offers?, because
none of them seem to be approving for me. Maybe I am being too
impatient or am I doing them wrong or what?
Back to top Go down
theramohn

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Make sure to use different email addresses BUT also make sure they are yours, also I would go several pages into the offer. Admin might have more tips but those are mine!

Now I dont usually do these cuz they never credit for me either BUT some do and the ones that do are the ones that I go ALL the way to the end on!

Hope Ive helped. Maybe I am doin somethin wrong too LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Check the TUTORIAL section on the site. That should help you if you follow the instructions:) I know it is a lot, but it is a quick read and very helpful!

here is a copy:
Hints for completing & getting credit for GPT offers:
1. Only use Internet Explorer or FireFox for your browser and make sure your cookies are enabled. DO NOT USE NETSCAPE OR AOL AS THEY HAVE MORE ISSUES

Setting up IE (Internet Explorer):
Tools then click on internet options. in the window that opens click on the "privacy" tab. You will see where it says "select a setting for the internet zone" And a scroll bar. Scroll that all the way to the bottom, and it should then say in bold print, under "select a setting for the internet zone "ACCEPT ALL COOKIES"
On that same tab, below the scroller, is "pop up blocker" make sure "turn on pop up blocker" is NOT checked.

Your ccleaner should work just fine in IE. When using the ccleaner, click on analyze and then run cleaner.

For fire fox:
On the top tool bar you will see:
TOOLS--click on then and go down to where it says--options--
Click on options-KEEP OPTIONS TAB OPEN UNTIL DONE SETTING EVERYTHING UP.

In options..click on "privacy tab", in the middle of that window you will see "cookies". Make sure "accept ALL cookies" is checked.
And then I have mine set to keep cookies until they expire.

In the same options window, click on "Tabs" tab. I have it set so new pages open in new window.

In the same options window, click on "content" tab
You will see "block pop ups" make sure this is NOT checked. So that all pop ups can pop up.

I have found with fire fox, that my ccleaner does NOT clear out my cookies like it is supposed to. You can download "cookie culler" and use that. It is actually a fire fox add on. And you can manage which cookies you want deleted and which ones you do not. For instance: when doing offers, you would make sure fire house offers is "protected" and just delete the rest. You can find it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/82
Or, as I prefer to do. I delete cookies manually in fire fox. Just make sure when doing this, you skip over which ever GPT site you are working on.

You can delete cookies manually by going to:
Tools...options..cookies..then click on "show cookies" and just click on the first one and go on down the list, being careful to skip the site you are working in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that the browsers are set correctly: Doing offers.

2. Sign up with 3-4 new email accounts, OR I suggest using Gmail for these accounts. You can move the period in the first part of the email address, and it will all go to the same email, BUT it looks that you have different email addresses.

Here is one idea so that your emails are the same, BUT counts as different emails:
Bigbeachbucks@gmail.com
b.igbeachbucks@gmail.com
bi.gbeachbucks@gmail.com Ect.
Also, I recommend you do not use your main email as you will get TONS of spam.
OR
Use as many gmail accounts as you can. Some people have over 100.
Before doing ANY offer, decide which gmail account you are going to use. Open that gmail, and clean out the inbox and spam folders.
Close out the tab for gmail, and open an offer.

3. Download www.ccleaner.com for internet explorer or http://cookieculler.mozdev.org/installation.html if you use FireFox.

These programs clear your cookies quickly and easily with one click before you open an offer.

4. Download www.roboform.com

This program is GREAT for filling out information FAST with one click. Then you can just add a period in the first part of your email and move it around for each offer.

5. Get a phone number just for GPT sites. This way you can put the number without any worries...
Here is a great site to get a free number: http://www.k7.net/

6. When you are ready to do an offer, FIRST go to your gmail account and DELETE everything. After you complete an offer, check your email for confirmation emails. You need to confirm in order to get credit.

7. If you follow these simple instructions, you should have a great deal of offers that do credit. But note, that not all offers are going to approve. I have no control over this, however, I do all I can for you on this end. But I will delete the offers for you that are still in pending after 7 days and you can redo them.

8. HELPFUL ADVICE:
If it is a email or zip submit, always do at least the 2nd page.
If you have to go to the end, always open a couple of those offers on the "congrats or thank you page" and go on to page 2, if thats an option. Now..
Let this all sit open for a minimum of 30 seconds.
With brandarama, generous genie and hotgiftzone, I let those sit open a few minutes and go get some things done. Those above named offers also work much better in IE rather than in Fire fox.

Now, start closing windows and make sure you allow ANY windows to pop up and to load completely as they pop up. Once you have closed out ALL the pop ups etc, and have submitted it to me in pending, then, open your gmail that you used for this offer, and check the inbox and spam box for ANY confirmation emails.
Here is an example of what you would be looking for.
It may say from something like: Your Giveaway
and in the subject line it will have something similar to this:
Please Verify your blah blah blah Registration

This is why you clear your emails before doing offers. So you do not have to go through a hundred or more spams etc.

Now, when doing surveys:
ONLY do ONE at a time. I can not stress this enough. If you do more than one, the others are not going to go through. And you have just wasted your time. Once it approves, go ahead and do another one, different category though. And use a different email address for it.
So lets say you have done a winning surveys survey. And it has just come in as approved. DO NOT go do another winning survey, do a what she has to say, big bucks, or something else.
When doing the survey, make sure to check yes to a couple of things. It will just pop up the Ads, you don't have to sign up for them etc. Take your TIME when doing these surveys. I have found that about half way through, if I go check my email, or go do something for a couple minutes, and then come back and finish it, it approves a lot better. Another site owner had sent out this tip in email. Apparently something about them being timed now. And if they are done too quickly they will not approve. I don't know how true this is, but, I do know some surveys that were not approving for me, did start approving after I did what she said.
Again, with surveys, check your email once you are done and make sure to verify any emails needing to be verified.

I hope this helps, do everything above and go in and do a couple offers and see what happens.
ALSO, if you have any offers pending, except for what you did today or yesterday, delete them and you can re-do them. BEFORE deleting them, grab a pen and paper, and "view" them, then write down the name of the offer and what email address you used, including ANY period variations you may have used for this offer. This way, when you re-do the offer, you will know which email address NOT to use.

Thanks and good luck to you! If anyone has any other great advice, be sure to pass it on to me and I will make sure to pass on all helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigbeachbucks.com
destny72

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 am

The best thing I have found is using the gmail
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:02 am

thanks for the help here:)
Back to top Go down
elizabeth1983

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:41 am

Cool I was going to ask the same question but it got answered here, thanks
Back to top Go down
zxcvbn

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 am

tips Hints for completing & getting credit for GPT offers can use for asia country or not?
Back to top Go down
http://onlinemoney33.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am

have you tried to complete any offers? But I do think that the above will help you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Email Submits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email Submits.   Email Submits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Email Submits.
Page 1 of 1